HydroCo Ltd is committed to providing a quality service in a responsible way. We will not:
- use child labour or do anything else that is unethical or unacceptable in relation to human rights.
- attempt to bribe or corrupt anyone into using our services or be bribed by others
- get involved in collective bargaining
- discriminate against or harass anyone
- allow our staff to work while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
HydroCo will attempt to promote:
- fair labour standards including reasonable hours of work, fair remuneration and a safe and healthy environment.
- good discipline
- equality and diversity
- engagement with the community
- the development of others including our staff
- local biodiversity and ecology
- the sustainable use of resources
- a reduction in pollution and or waste
- career progression and continuous personal development to ensure staff are well managed, trained and motivated.
- continuous improvement
David Acres – Managing Director