It is the aim of HydroCo Limited to provide a healthy and safe workplace and protect the well-being of all persons in the workplace and prevention of work related injury and ill health. We commit to eliminating hazards and reduce Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) risks.
To this end we at HydroCo Limited are committed to the following:
- To operate our business in such a way that we prevent accidents and injuries from occurring to anyone.
- To assess the risk before commencing work and where appropriate identify ways to minimise or alleviate risks.
- To use appropriate safety equipment and work to approved systems when undertaking our work.
- To integrate health & safety issues into our decision making.
- To continually look for ways to and improve our health & safety management systems.
- To educate and train our employees in safe working practices
- To ensure compliance with relevant health & safety legislation and other requirements related to our operations
- To set clear, achievable health & safety objectives and targets
- Will ensure we consult with and seek participation of our workers in improving health and safety performance compliant with ISO 45001
David Acres – Managing Director