HydroCo Limited is aware that operating its business has significant health & safety risks. It is therefore essential that all parties concerned with the operation of the business take appropriate steps to protect personnel from harm
To this end we at HydroCo Limited are committed to the following:
- To operate our business in such a way that we prevent accidents and injuries from occurring to anyone.
- To assess the risk before commencing work and where appropriate identify ways to minimise or alleviate risks.
- To use appropriate safety equipment and work to approved systems when undertaking our work.
- To integrate health & safety issues into our decision making.
- To continually look for ways to and improve our health & safety systems.
- To educate and train our employees in safe working practices
- To ensure compliance with relevant health & safety legislation and other requirements related to our operations
- To set clear, achievable health & safety objectives and targets
David Acres – Managing Director