HydroCo Ltd is committed to providing a quality service in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimises our potential impact on the environment.
It is the objective of HydroCo to:
- Fully meet our client requirements in terms of quality, cost and time scales as agreed with the client at the start of any work.
- To ensure our staff are adequately trained and motivated
HydroCo seeks to continuously improve its services through a system of reviews and planning to ensure our customer requirements are fully met. We aim to:
- Deliver services which fully meet our Client’s needs, expectations and statutory obligations.
- Ensure our workforce is well managed, trained and motivated.
- Work safely, utilising the most appropriate methods and equipment.
- Try to continuously improve our services.
The quality procedures and work instructions are documented and externally audited by a UKAS registered company to ensure they meet the latest ISO 9001 standards. All aspects of the company’s work are regulated through the application of approved procedures, which are reviewed periodically at our Management Review Meetings.
Our Quality Management System fully supports the aims, values and objectives of HydroCo Ltd whilst promoting a culture of continual improvement. All our staff are trained in the meaning and implications of this policy to ensure the highest quality of service is provided to our clients.
David Acres – Managing Director