It is the aims of HydroCo to provide equal opportunities to all personnel.
HydroCo is committed to the following:
- No job applicant or employee will receive less favourable treatment than another.
- No job applicant or employee will be placed at a disadvantage by requirements or
conditions which have disproportionately adverse effects on him or her which cannot
be shown to be necessary to the satisfactory conduct of the job.
- All reasonable adjustments to practices and premises will be made to accommodate
- Entry into the Company, and progression within it, will be determined on the basis of
ability and performance after appropriate and reasonable adjustments have been
- The policy will be monitored, its effectiveness reviewed and, where necessary,
remedial action taken.
- The overall responsibility for ensuring successful implementation of this policy will
reside with the Managing Director.
- Any deliberate failures to observe these requirements will invoke investigation and, if
appropriate, disciplinary action.
Dave Acres – Managing Director